Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Rough Day

I like the phrase "Praise Him when you win, Praise Him when you loose". Today have been rough. Started with a rude and ungrateful user, end with tons of work at hand.

But I'm all good. Had to stop work for few hours so that I can go to prayer meeting tonight. Was contemplating to skip this one but in the end I know if I were to skip, I would do it again and again. I can't do that when I decide to go for prayer meeting every Wednesday for this year. It might not seem something big but personally its a huge deal. Requires much discipline and strength.

Weekend was great but 3rd day of the week is by far the worst. Yesterday I was having so much work that I one person single handedly entertained over 30++ users. That is crazy alot compared to the normla 10 to 12 users per day. Yet, I manage survive the day without a scratch.

Well since I stop work halfway earlier, it is time for me to go bath and have my dinner before I start work again. Have a great night.

Ciaozoo...

No comments: