Sunday, February 25, 2007

God gave me a great weekend

This week have been by far the most memorable week ever.

Saturday was great! Played basketball in the morning, had some of the guys over for steamboat in the evening and highlight of the day would be another private session at leoric's place. Finally know how to play bridge! It's been long since we last do so many activities in a day together as a group.

Sunday (which is today) is even better, the sermon about HOLY SPIRIT by John Beyer is simply mind blowing and of course refreshing. Put myself to shame because I guess I've complained and rely on myself too much lately especially when it is about my job. I think my complains/whining are alright because I'm not getting what I deserve. But, I must not stay on this track of mindset anymore because it is definitely not doing any good for me and most importantly, I don't want to mock or ridicule God's blessings and plans in my life. It is a blessing to be placed in such a big company for a rookie like me, sure I must not give in to injustice and must stand firm to my both my beliefs and believes alike but I don't have to face my issues alone. He is with me and my aid Mr.Holy Spirit is in me hence I have not much to fear.

I shall be humble but confident. Yes I shall... I think today's video that was shown for both college and high school sessions spoke something to me and helped to clear my clouded judgment once again. God is GREAT! He loves you and so I guess you should love HIM back one way or another. Well, I decided to pick up from where I've left and continue to carry the cross and rawk all the way till kingdom comes.

Thanks Thai Chic for spending time with me today! No matter what nationality you are, you are still beautiful. Heh... will not say anything more because then you'll be embarrassed.

Well Monday comes and it is time for me continue my journey. I will be awaiting for that day when I can see HIM in my reflection and that my every action will be honorable to HIM and that people will see that only He is the almighty most awesome God ever.

Have a good week boys and girls. Time for dinner.

No comments: