Sunday, February 18, 2007

Its the Chinese New Year


The Chinese New Year is today. Eve have passed with an annual reunion dinner and no ang pau. Somehow I don't really like the eve, maybe because they can't give ang pau until the first day of CNY arrive. pfffttt...

As the year gone past, CNY no longer have its liveliness. Or it is all because I live in the city that is why I can't feel any CNY spirit? I wonder how people in the village celebrate their CNY, but I bet CNY in a village is way more exciting and merry compared to the icy cold concrete jungle.

Even though I wasn't really enjoying myself, a message from princess definitely made my CNY a heck lot merrier. For this I dedicate this post to you my dear princess may you have a fruitful (kachingz!) CNY. Thanks for the timely merry medicine.

Heh... for the rest of you out there, feast for the day is merry!

Chill peeps, CNY is here.

No comments: