Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dreamers Day

Its been long since I had any dreams or nightmares for that matter while I'm asleep. Most of the time I would dream of people around me or places that I have been before. Most of my dreams seem so real that I would sometimes wake up with cold sweat or sometimes wake up with a laugh. I prefer the latter, might sound loony to choose the latter but days that I woke up with cold sweat are days that I am strike with immense fear.

Last night I dream that I was in a training camp with the leaders from my church. Rose, Julie, Jasmine, Kristy, Marcel, Aileen, Anthony, Aaron and Judah was there, Janine was running and climbing all over the camp site, was in the same room with Dalvin, Daniel and two other girl leaders. We didn't have enough blankets and linens the night we arrive.

The morning came and I was running all over the place cleaning up the mess. I saw Julie and Jasmine trying to give Rose a scare but they did not succeed. Then at night I would go to my room and chat with my room mates. The next scene was that we were going home and as all of the rest are going on the bus, I saw few cars coming stopped near the bus and came some nasty looking gangsters. Couldn't remember if they are armed but no one noticed but me. I was then pushed around by them and they stepped on my glasses and crack it.

As I was lying on the floor, suddenly the police came and save the day. All these commotions and no one from the bus noticed. As I struggle to stand up and walk to the bus, I saw two foreigners folding their arms standing at the side of the road watching me. On their shirt, it was written in Chinese - 父 (Father) and 牧师 (Pastor).

Later on I went up the bus and everyone was having fun and I just sat down next to Joanna D. No one noticed the bruises and broken specs not even Joanna who is sitting right next to me. But somehow I was relieved, I don't know why. Just a sense of relieve and peace, maybe its because the rest wasn't harmed. So as the bus was moving out of the bus station, I asked Joanna the all time favorite question in YC - "Who do you like in YC?" and my dumb alarm have to make noise before I can hear the name. Darn...

*There are no fabrication or exaggeration in this post. The dream have no special meaning to it. This post is just about the dream I had.*

No comments: