Saturday, March 03, 2007

Je- je- je- Jaded

This week was the roughest week of my entire work history. It was so bad that I felt my knees turn weaker and weaker as the day pass by.

The mistakes of the long gone seniors, the new process that was enforced to the current me, the double role of a green horn, the never ending of request and daily tasks... since when did all these start to weigh down on me? Since when I start to fumble at my post? Since when I was unable to deliver responsibility bestowed upon me even if the odds are against me? Since lately I guess...

I am not sure if I've gotten from bad to worst as I continue to work or the mistakes from the resigned seniors are just to huge even for me to try fixing them. There are too many hidden traps as I go through each details within the departmental process and records. Too many items to be justified, too many loops holes been discovered, too little time, too many people being ridiculous, can't breathe... Then the music starts...

"I was a stranger in the city, out of town where the people I know... What to do, what to do, what to do?" - Frank Sinatra

Well Frank, God is still good despite all these. I reckon we need to rely on HIM if you really don't know what to do anymore.

"How long I wonder could this thing possibly last? But the age of miracles, it hadn't passed...The sun was shining everywhere." - Frank Sinatra

Yup Frank, even if the working blues seems endless but HE is still very much in charge. Wherever HE is, the sun still shines. Well cheer up ol chap, we still live to survive another day. It is the weekend so go get yourself some entertainment will you? I'll see you on Monday Frank.

Ciaozoo...

No comments: