Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Random Tuesday

It is the second day that I started work in AlRahji Bank, an assignment given to me by my boss out of the blue. Suppose to support the users here in the bank for 3 weeks until our contracts with them ends. Why must I be sent to this place where there are boredom and zero vibrancy? I need life! I need to do work, give me something to do! Haiz...

Finally watched Vendetta yesterday! The show wasn't that bad but sadly a particular some one find it hard to understand. Haha... poor girl, now I know what type of show you are not going to fully enjoy. :P

Suddenly, I am proud to be a Chinese. But strange enough a lot of Chinese despises their roots. They think that the root brings shame to their name or so they thought. If not because of the Chinese mentality, do they think that they can survive tough situations with all odds against them? Ungrateful bunch of snobbish wannabes. Yeah, our tribe have certain weaknesses and flaws built in into some of our traits, but those are just minor ones. You bananas need to get a grip of the big picture, it is some of the actions done by Chinese that you should be despising and not the tribe or the name itself. You want to have a westernize thinking go ahead, adaptation is one of our tribe's strong trait. But don't come bite the hands that feed you just because you found one shiny bone in some foreign land, the blood in you still smells like Chinese.

Your mama is still a Chinese yo! Your ancestors gonna bounce out from their grave to give you a whoop ass for being ungrateful you hear?

No comments: