Sunday, April 15, 2007

This week's update

1) Went out with Metal and Matthew for a drink, a dinner and a whooping 2 hours cybercafe-revisited. It's been long since metal return to the dark side and start gaming at cybercafes, thanks to Matthew, now all the previous effort of resisting the temptation to play games went to waste. Why you go and do that Matthew? tsk tsk tsk... :)

2) Went PC Fair on Sat after my college friend begged me to follow him, haha, i think he is reading this, but who cares, its my blog! The new Core 2 Duo processor are really cool! Window Vista is a no no for me for now, too many bugs and incompatibilities, have to relearn the whole navigation thingy majingy... Don't think I want to do that now. If only I won the lottery for 20k, then I would have a super powerful PC that I can play free cell with hundred times (or even more) the speed faster! I think PC Fair is a fascinating event if you ask me, so many chics er... gadgets to look at. syucks, blogspot don't have the line across function to cut out chics... aaaaaa....

3) Went church and then Futsal after that. I think I sprained my thumb. The goalie gloves don't work one, they are suppose to absorb all the impact which apparently they did not. WHY! haha... but had fun ler, so tired now. Yueh, Jean and Kwisty came for the girl's futsal session but once again, they went home with disappointment because no other girl turn up for the game. Shame on you all!

4) Dinner with my parents at SS2 and guess who I bumped into? Pastor Judah and his beloved wife Mrs Xiao Wen and they are in their normal house clothings! I think sometimes I must remind myself that pastors are very much human. Had ABC and cheese coated chicken chop, woohoo so fun to eat a varieties of food at a go! Sumore parents pay one... Wahaha!

5) Ok last one, go visit www.xanga.com/metalrage k! His latest post very insightful. Any girl interested in getting a witty, humorous, intelligent and good looking (his brother lar maybe) boyfriend? Give me a call and I'll hook both of you up for free! :) Hope he is not reading this now.

Have a great weekend, if all that you are doing seems overwhelming, take a break and reassess the importance of what you are doing, sometimes you find that you can actually not be too hard on yourself or push yourself too hard when it is not that important a task after all. Only applies to hardworking people, lazy bums like me must push ourselves harder, you hear!

Come for prayer meeting at Wednesday! Time for Chow Sing Chee show, bye!

No comments: