Sunday, April 08, 2007

Plans till June

These few months have been a little bleargh... Well, I went to work, I went back to church, I hang out with friends, enjoyed myself chatting with different people through msn (I'm at my most comfortable self most of the time chatting through msn), found out about some mistakes from the past and am able to apologize to the respective people... yada yada yada...

Yet I still can't help but to feel that all these months have been wasted. No achievements, no productivity, no contribution to make my world a better place. I think I'm missing out on something big but I just can't figure out what.

June 18th, my contract with Manpower will end then. Will I renew it momentarily while looking for another job or will I just reject the contract if the deal does not comes my way? Dilemma Dilemma... now I know how Sarah feels when she is being bothered by not two but four or five choices at a go. Urgh... I guess the answer to my dilemma will be decided in another random ponder session I guess. Tend to do that most of the time.

I think I need a hair cut...

2 comments:

Sarah Lim said...

OH so you're with Manpower! aiya why din say earlier? hahaha.. just proves my point that good friends ironically know the least of such simple details of each other.. lol..
(eg. how i can never remember what exactly my best friends are studying/ majoring in.)

siah said...

haha... er any specific reason why manpower strikes a bell? no worries sarah, i think we are rather similiar. i cant remember details for nuts, i think only when its something about an important person then probably i'll take more effort in remembering. heh.

and woohoo! u left a comment! :D