Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Wadaday!

Line of the day:

Girl from China: May I know what is the probrem to mai machine?
Me from Blurland: *press press keyboard, no response* Oh, it's your mother'sfault.
Girl from China: Huh?
Me from Blurland: *realized I said the wrong thing and am blushing now* Erm, its your motherboard fault----y.

Sigh... this sorta thing happens when you are kim siah. Plus when you have to handle users all by yourself even tho there are other colleagues around who just wouldn't bother to do their job and for the management not to hire sufficient people to handle the tasks at hand. Was at the verge of letting my frustration and dissatisfaction explode but the better side of me got a hold on myself and woke me up on time. It would be disastrous if I were to dwell in that moment a lil longer.

On a lighter note, suppose to go watch Shrek 3 with Judah and Xiao Wen today but they ffk me. Sad... but good thing my 7th sense told me that it is dangerous to purchase the ticket first so I didn't. Wahahah...

Karyn, I want to watch Blades of Glory!

No comments: