Monday, June 11, 2007

Wadaday: The Limits

I refuse to believe that Mondays are usually the worst day of the entire week. Even if today was a really stressful day, I almost used up my 1 week's worth of patience in 1 day. All thanks to people who envies me being jolly good mood on a Monday. God is working my patience out I think.

First thing in the morning I have to deal with a colleague who's common sense amounts to zero, either that or this colleague of mine likes to see how far can I be pushed before I start being sarcastically mean and start using subtle puns to ruin the day for her. She made me wait for her outside of the office building for 45 mins while she was nicely inside the building enjoying the aircond. A simple instructions such as bring the items to the lobby and load it into the car when I arrive. Now which part of the instructions says that I will be parking my car illegally on the road side and coming down from it to get her from within the building? Urgh...

Then if I wasn't irritated enough, as I returned to the office quickly I was charged at by a user who's machine was dropped carelessly by himself to the ground hence cracking all the parts that could possibly be cracked in a laptop turning a passionately built machine into an unusable piece of junk, despite of having any sense of guilt and regret, this joker have the cheek to demand for a replacement there and then and being all snobbish for no apparent reason as though his ancestors own the runs the company since thousand of years ago. He showed really little respect to the machine and to the guardian of all the machines in IBM - ME...

But I must say, in both situations I reacted professionally and Christian-likely since I did not react negatively or angrily towards both of them. In fact, I was helpful and polite until the very end. Because I just didn't want them to have a bad Monday like me just because of some small incidents. Yes small incidents... nothing to be obsessed about or to be grudging about.

Why did I post up this story then? Well there are two reasons, one is just to remind my readers that a lot of crappy incidents will happen in a lifetime and its not worth our time to be holding on to each and every one of those incidents. Let it go as fast as you can. The second reason would be, I just wanted to test if the Moji on my right will wake up from its deep slumber or not... dumb Moji, been sleeping for the past few days. Grrr...

Have a great week. Ocean 13th here I come...

No comments: