Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ocean's Night Out


Sequels sequels... tons of that are coming out, but so far non of them are really impressing. But they are still rather enjoyable since I watched a few of those with different clicks of good friends. I think probably that is why I rather not watch a movie alone. So far Ocean's 13 is the latest sequels that I've watched and not a bad one I guess considering the fact that the casts are mega stars.

There are few things guys would never be too tired or too sick to talk about, namely girls, cars or sports related. But after yesterday's mamak session with Anthony, Daniel, Aaron and Sek Teng, I found out another intriguing topic that might be the new "IN" thing for the guys to talk about, the topic would be about MUSCLES. Yes, you heard me right, muscles. We spent whole half an hour or so talking about who's having the better looking muscles while watching wrestling programme on the projected screen. Sigh... are we that bored or the muscles are just so interesting for us to be talking about.


Anyhow, I want to get a new phone! Dumb phone is acting up already. Buttons are not responding, batteries life are like the lifespan of a delicious chocolate bar before a fat guy. W880i!

No comments: