Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007 to my dear friends and readers.

It's 2 am in the morning and I am still awake in my bedroom alone having nothing much to do. Just finish watching a show called "We are Marshalls", it's something like "Remember the Titans" but not quite, so just check it out when you have the free time. I enjoyed it though.

Sad to say, I am not able to sms everyone in my phonebook to wish them Happy 2007 because my prepaid reload date just expired. The prepaid expiration date is quite troublesome because if you did not reload before it expired, then you will be left stranded unable to make contact with the outside world. Sad and frustrating...makes me considering to switch to permanent line.

Well that aside, my throat still hurts... and I smell so shower, here I come.

Enjoy the first day of 2007 and may your start of 2007 would be much more interesting than mine.

Expired Prepaid Boy signing out...

No comments: