Sunday, January 21, 2007

I've finally done it! For the first time I've actually drive out of Kelana Jaya and reach all the way to Rawang! I'm a proud boy I tell you!

Thanks to chu yueh for navigating and I apologize on behalf of chu yueh to my two very lovely passengers - kristy and little clarissa for getting us lost and drive all the way into some pitch black estate that looks like some scene in the horror teen flick.

Well, leader's retreat was a bom! Enjoyed myself with my comrades and am looking forward in working together for the year 2007. I'll be available to be on standby for YC from 10PM onwards during weekdays and 10AM onwards on Saturday. :P

I am the head for tech dept in church... in other words, I'll continue to be a humble servant of God running behind the scenes.

My whole body is aching now after playing basketball,volleyball and doing obstacle course within a day... time to rest.

Tired Boy signing off...

No comments: