Monday, January 29, 2007

Dare to Speak

Recently there have been some commotions going on in the blogsphere (blogosphere which ever terms it is used to describe) about certain newspaper is suing blogger Jeff Ooi for putting the paper's reputation down. Many comments have been made about the case so I would not add on to that.

I would just like to dedicate this post to those bloggers out there who writes better and more significant topics in their blogs compared to mine, kudos and may you guys continue with the good writings. Open the eyes of the blinded community of Malaysia and reveal what is true. If only I could have insights like theirs, I would be apart of them.

Since I am not, I would just practice their will to spread the truth and hopefully one day I would be not only a speaker of facts but a speaker of truth that shares His good news courageously to all mankind even if persecutions are at hand.

Goodnight Malaysia. May our perspective changed throughout time, and may that happen before our country falls apart. And all that are left worth arguing and conquering are nothing but rubbles and a burnt down palace.

Malaysia Boleh... I hope the dreams of our forefathers to build a strong, rich and mulitracial country would come to pass.

Yet another blogger signing off...

No comments: