Thursday, January 04, 2007

Currently I am looking out my office window towards the highway that leads to my house. I have a pretty nice view up here since it is the 18th floor. Traffic today suprisingly isn't that busy like usual, cars just move about loosely without having to crawl, heck there's even ample space for cars to do a few stunts before heading towards their routinal destination.

At this point I'm pretty relax since I've completed my task for the day. Normally when I'm relaxed, I'll start to ponder about issues of life, of the world, of philosophies, and even at times ponder about the thoughts that my brain generates. It is pretty weird to see yourself at a 3rd person's perspective but can't really deny the fact that it is pretty fun as well.

So today's topic was on "The kid inside of Me". Hmm... I'm 22 years old and I am already in the working world leaving footsteps behind one achievement or one failure at a time, trying to stand on my own and be independent in my thoughts and as well as financialy... all part of growing up and part of the transition to young adulthood. Well it is obvious that I'm no longer a kid but if I continue to develop myself, where does the childlike part of me going to end up? Do I still have space for this kid to roam around freely without having to be pressurized by the expectations of this world? Does this kid still have the opportunity to come out and play and not being push aside or overlooked?

It is known that we should have childlike faith, so ultimately this kid in me must not DIE! If not then there will be not much faith or passion left to serve under our Father's kingdom. Availability do counts but all in all, only a child would have no sense of pride which contributes a big part for a person to be a humble servant to God and to his fellow comrades in Christ. So conclusion is, I STILL WANT TO BE A KID! A matured kid who knows how to balance between fun and work. heh...

Oh well, time to go home. Have a great day tomorrow dear friends and readers.

Big Kid Signing out...

No comments: