Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Another day hectic at work. At least today I get to eat lunch unlike yesterday where I work through lunch till 9 at night. A colleague sent me this list of characters for March baby, and asked me how far true is the list. Well I can only tell her that characters can be built and there isn't a definite because in Christ everything is possible. Permissible? That would be the only question.

-----------------MARCH BABY --------------------
Attractive personality. Affectionate Shy and
reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous
and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity.
Sensitive to others. Great kisser. Easily angered.
Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness.
Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up
feelings. Observant and assesses others.

March Boy signing off...

No comments: