Monday, January 04, 2010

Back to Segiempat Satu

Suck ar.

In the end turn down the other job. Pay is just too low and the risk involved are just too great. If I am an orphan and have nothing to care about in this world then I would go in head on already.

Yet I am not. So have to consider for my family as well. Not that I don't like taking risks, trust me, I took a biggest risk in my life last year and end up still paying for it.

I'll just  have to have a stronger resolve in getting the certification myself and have a fulfilling 2010. Improving myself in anyway possible.

2009 was alright. Spending first 9 months caring, loving and sacrifising and being passionate. I actually neglected a lot of other priorities.Yet I know it is worth all that.

That was the only passionate moment I have. Hope I will have more moments like these in the future.

Weird, ask me what I am passionate about in life, for now I'll tell you I'm most passionate when I was going out with my ex. You know how when you are a small kid and when you wake up on your birthday and there's a present next to your bed (I never experienced that before by the way), that was how I felt every single day when I was with my ex. Cool eh

Other than that, I'm pretty laid back and accomodating.

I like being simple. But I also like money. So I somehow have to earn lotsa money by being simple.

Who says simplicity is easy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the best, bro..