Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It is decided.

Have been applying for jobs for the pass few months.

Went for 3 interviews.

Both 3 was an eye opener. And well, had my fair share of being slapped on the face by reality for being ill equipped with the necessary skills to sell myself.

A manager for one of these company called me this afternoon and offered me a job with a pay cut.

A friend told me that I should consider where my passion lies and then only pursue towards the career path because it will be back to square one if I don't fully enjoy what I am doing.

The thing is, I don't really have passion. At least not anymore. The only time I was really passionate and was willing to give my entire life into working things out is when I was still together with my previous girlfriend.

Other than that, I've never really have anything that I truly enjoyed doing. I don't mind doing anything or everything but I just don't feel the excitement. Maybe because of that, I'm such a bore.

Bumi company + pay cut + unknown benefits + unknown passion = hell no.

But in the end I decided to dive head in and give it a good try. Gosh, I seriously have no idea how to pay for my expenses with this pay cut.

I've always been not too bright. And a tad bit too straight forward. One day my downfall might be caused by that.

I think I need to learn how to have fun.

No comments: