Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sleepless in...

I need to start sleeping properly again.

A friend reminded me that I have actually less than 6 hours of sleep everyday.

If I were doing something productive then it would be called hardworking, go-getter, focused on career.

But I'm not.

So the least I can do is to start taking care of my own body.

Even the blind massues in Hotel Mexico told me that I'm lacking of real sleep!

I always wonder, am I among friends or am I among a bunch of hyennas. Who can be trusted and who can't? How would anyone determine that? Personal experience? What if things went out of hand while you are testing the waters of how far to trust some one?

Well, can't know for sure and no point giving it too much thought. We will never really know what the other party is thinking. It is up to us to be wise.

I'm in the mood again to randomly type out my thoughts. The unprocessed ones... or at least thoughts with minimum filter. Can't be sharing too much personal info, I keep them for really close friends, it's exclusive. I think it is only fair since trust needed to be gained and if every Tom, Dick and Harry would know about whats going on my mind, it is just so wrong.

Am still burning my time away in the current company. O'opportunity, whereth art thou!

No comments: