Monday, December 21, 2009

A Not So Dull 2009



Year end is closing in.

2010 dropping by like 2009 was just yesterday.

The sweet sour bitter of 2009 will remain as valuable experiences and memories.

Merry Christmas to all and just in case I party too hard, have a great new year as well!

Quarter of a decade and I think this time, I really need a sound resolution for the year 2010.

Come on, how long can a dude chill when his career is not even built?

Discipline. Need tons of them. Lots of things need to be done.

I will take time to plan out 2010. Won't be having a super uber packed 2010 but at least there are things that I want to achieve by the time it ends.

Why waste life when you can enjoy it to the fullest with a little bit of goals and objectives in the end?

Make it a fruitful year. Every single bit. Realize the reality of when time flies, boy do these suckers fly.

Back to the drawing board for me.

God! Guidance, Wisdom, Grace, Blessings and Mercy from you puhleeeze!

"Lifeeeeeee... oooooooh.... life...."

No comments: