Friday, October 06, 2006

I think the coming month my pay will be very little since I don't plan to work OT that much. Too costly on my health. Many people been telling me I have look more and more rugged and weak... I think it is good that I just chill for this month and enjoy myself. Ah, going home at 6 or even go for a movie would be a bliss.

Was thinking about my graduation the other day, and now only it hit me that even though to the world degree nowadays worth nothing more than a piece of toilet paper, but to the family of a degree holder, it brings much pride and honor to the family name because come to think of it, not many people are able to get a cert from two ang mohs.

Having understanding that, I suddenly felt really bad because my parents did not attend my graduation ceremony and they are robbed from feeling proud of their son for at least one moment in their lifes. The reason why they didn't go because I told them not to due to the hassle of having to drive all the way to KL and not knowing the where the place is and stuff liddet... I'm wondering if I made a right decision when I tell them not to attend.

Oh well... I have already graduated and the ceremony is history, I guess I will have to give them another moment to be proud of me. Hope that will happen.

I am sick again... urgh...

No comments: