Saturday, October 21, 2006

Deepavali and Hari Raya are here, what does these two celebrations got to do with me? Holiday! Finally a break, but bummer is me that I have to get back to work on Monday and then have another two days holiday again during the week. Couldn't afford to take any leave because saving it up all for camp.

What to do in the Deepavali morning you ask me, well I don't know about you but my friend metal think it was a good idea to jog. So thinking that I have nothing to loose, a car with four dudes (metal, me, koala, leoric) in it went all the way to Bukit Jalil Park for a morning jog. Nice park, nice view, and according to metal, nice free outdoor gym.

Everything was fine till metal decided to jog all the way up to the hill top. For goodness sakes, why do people make such steep jogging tracks? Well, failed at first attempt so in the end just walked all the way up. I bet I saw one aunty staring at me with a smirk as though she is saying :"Youngsters nowadays are such softies" as she jog all the way up with no sign of struggles. Bad for the ego...

Bah... who cares if I can jog up a steep slope or not. I'm sure I'm better than her son.

But the jog was refreshing, further more it is fun to hang out with the guys. With our current schedule, getting together to do some activities are like luxury. You have koala with his whip training, he is going to be a lion tamer you see, his ambition since young. I think the whipping from his father during his childhood must have caused him to so eagerly decided upon this special profession. Then you have leoric, well I can't really reveal his job scope. It would get him into trouble. All I can say is, he works in a credit company and he "deals" with people that borrow money from the company. And as for metal? Well, he is all out to live life to the fullest. Currently he is under some training program, if the training is successfull, he'll be having his own mob group.

Ah! seeing all of them fulfilling their ambitions and dreams, I kinda feel little... why? Because all I do now is handling a delivery counter in some run down computer shop.

Oh! not to forget yangalinghams... he is currently in China recruiting more chinese to work in his new sweat shop. Location I can't tell you but if you need some shirts or pants sewed, I think I can hook you up with him.

That's all for today. Time for Deepavali dinner in a friend's place. Sigh... 1 hour of hearing some astrogen filled faggot whine about life.

Till I post again,

Celebrate Deeparaya and go play far far.

No comments: