Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lunch time!

My goodness, time sure do past by like fly... or fly past by? Well, either one would do I guess. It has been 3 months now since I started work, I think the progress to build my career is taking its form and it is steadily moving forward. Yet the only regret is that the progress to build up a strong relationship with God is at a complete halt. Time to pick up again I guess, must try the balance thingy that Pastor Judah was talking about the other day.

Still remember years ago Aunty Chiew Har told me to balance out my character because I too extreme d, I guess I manage to do that now... but now I have to balance out work and my walk in Christ, sounds like life is all about balancing isn't it? No it isnt Yin and Yang... those fengshui thingy doesn't really work one lar.

Oh yeah, got my recognition dinner a week ago. One of the Senior Manager call out my name infront of like 100+ of people and thanked me personally for my effort and job well done... fuuh, I felt like I can fly. But oh well, no increase in pay or benefits aso... plain glamour for the night only. Wonder if it is worth it for me to continue to work so hard. But food in Itallianese was plainly superb!

K i go eat first. buhbye...

No comments: