Monday, October 23, 2006

OK... didn't go to hear some estrogen man (now i know the spelling thanks to metal) whine and brags for deepavali, smart thing to do isn't it? Knowing me, I would probably step on some wrong foot and having the cheer squads bashing me up for mocking their sissy mascot.

But the gathering with the guys later that day was absolutely more than fun. It's like just chilling out while just talking about practically everything, and if not for the tipsy turvy effect, really do wish that it lasted longer.

Went to church yesterday after such long absenty from the good people community, finding it harder mingle around in church nowadays. You will have suddenly some senior leaders that you have not been talking to walks up to you and say:"Look into my eyes" I'm like WTH?! Gay or what? If it was a joke then it would be dodgy but still quite ok, but it doubt it was. Or either that, you'll have people come screaming at you while are you enjoying yourself because of something you didn't do. Duno, I'm an easy target to yell at? It's like, come lets yell at kim siah and see his reaction just for fun. Whoopy...

Hmm... I guess I'm suppose to tremble and fear the stare of a pair of righteous eyes or be super patient so that when people yell at me for no reasons at all I could just keep quite and not ask the other party to Foff. Nah not really, am just being a jerk. Haha... But whatever it is, it's still good to see my Pastors and some of my friends again.

Its probably not wise for me to have such entry in my blog but won't be bothered. I darn hate people that spoils my day for no reason. Probably I need to learn how to be more humble and patient huh?

Well, life goes on, I was ticked, I vent, I move on. The concequences? For me to bear.

Nights folks. Time to go to bed. Riot kid out...

No comments: