Tuesday, August 26, 2008

viva la myvi

Post title is darn corny. But suits the purpose of the post.

Yup, if you are slightly brighter than a glowing LED, then you would've have guessed what is this post all about. Either that, you just need to be as lame as me.*grin*

Hmm, *grin*? Yer, like girl liddet. Don't like.

Anyhow, back to the topic, yes, am getting a new car. pfft. Not that I want to, but no choice, my sist need a car to get herself to Uni for her PhD classes and back to her rented place. Something gotta give. Well in this case, someone gotta pay. Sadly, the person who is paying is ME.

What to do? At least I can ask my sist now :"WHO DA MAN?!"

Oh, just in case if you are wondering, nope, the new car is not for her. Fat chance I'm not gona pay for a new car just so she can drive to Uni and back. Where got so nice one?

She's getting my Charade Aura CX. My faithful and loyal servant, I'm going to miss that boy I tell you. The car reeks of good old times where funny, witty, lame, meaningful conversations been carried out. It's like my own confession booth. Only thing is, I'm the padre most of the time.

Can't recall the number of gorgeous looking women who have graced the passenger seat with there presence. A lil too much, I think I shall stop now with the vivid description. Hah...

Anyhow, the next car in mind would be a Myvi or a Viva. Sigh, not like I don't want to get a Honda or Toyota or Nissan or Mazda or Mitsubishi. The thing is I can not afford one of those yet. So push comes to shove, a Perodua lor. Sorry yeah, not that I don't want to be patriotic but Proton is out of the question. Even though the men and women from Proton might be doing their best to rectify the wrong doings of their forefathers but first impression meant usually stays for quite a while before they leave. Am yet to be impressed by them.

Don't get me wrong, Perodua are not that big a hoo haa either. Just that I don't have much of a choice. Ok. Back to the drawing board.

Myvi - Slightly bigger in size, cost about 52K, fuel consumption is a killer, 1.3CC, Auto
Viva - Smaller in size, cost about 44K, fuel consumption is the cheapest, 1.0CC, Auto
Charade - Correct size, don't need to pay for it, fuel consumption the best, 1.0CC, Manual

Hmm... I want my Charade back. :P hahaha... no no, Charade is out of the question. Well, I guess will have to let my parents decide lar. Since I'm coming up with 10k and they'll be the one topping up my down payment.

Myvi

Viva

Well, I think I'll go test drive them this weekend to see which do I prefer. Till then, back to surfing the net. :D Nothing much to do yet because my new team lead is too busy with his meetings and stuff, he got no time to pass down his knowledge to me. Kinda bored nowadays.

No comments: