Sunday, August 31, 2008

merdeka... merdeka... merdeka!

All races celebrating National Day

Woot. 51st National Day celebration finally ended.

Good to see all Malaysian despite the current messy political and economical state stood side by side and yelled MERDEKA! as one.

So if you ask me who am I, where I am from and what race am I? Here is the answer:

Name: Siah
Country: Malaysia
Race: Malaysian

Yup. I am a Malaysian. Despite color, despite language or dialects, despite religion and despite many more differences, I am born in Malaysia, living in Malaysia and proud to be a Malaysian.

This country is mine to claim as well and no cheap ass politicians can take that away from me no matter what they say or do.

Happy Merdeka to all Malaysians out there no matter where you are currently. Cheers.

Enough of patriotism, went check out Myvi finally and finally made a booking for the car. Well, soon enough I'll be couple of hundred short each month but I guess it is alright since I can finally claim that this is my car, fully paid by me and I am the owner. :)

However, bad thing is, a friend of mine who stayed a few streets away got his 20 year old Nissan car stolen just yesterday. He woke up today and found out that the old trusty no where to be seen.

Syucks, just when I am about to get a new car and this happen near my neighbourhood. Car thieves, screw you all. Can't you guys just work hard and earn a living instead of taking other's belongings for your own profit?

I think we do need a Dark Knight.

2 comments:

crystalcha28 said...

hey hey!!=)

long time no chat... how've you been??

siah said...

Hey Gem! :)

Yeah it has been awhile.

Welcome to my humble space.

I've been good. Busy with work most of the time. The usual workaholic life I guess.

Catch up soon.