Monday, March 10, 2008

Series 24


Woot...

I'm 24 today!

Funny that my colleagues are telling me that I'm so young and how they would sit by the window and recall back a time so long ago when they are 24 years old. Young and vibrant. Hmm... I can't help but to take a look at them from top to toe and wondering if such a time ever existed for the likes of them. heh... evil me.

I guess few more years down the road, when I hear that it's someone's 24th birthday, probably I will have the same reaction, probably I will be scanned upon by a colleague many many years younger than me and thinking the same thing. Maybe... or I'll continue to be cool and rawkingz till the ends of the earth.

Anyhow, 2 more hours and I'm 24 years and 1 day old. All I could think of now is rawk on DAP. And God bless Malaysia... Need tons of miracles to bring the country back up again. Today's share market was a free fall... this is what they called "deepshitz" situation.

Kudos to Jeff Ooi! He won the election and is now part of the parliament. Those jokers who give him a tough time before this, all the best because you guys gona get pwnzed.

Live on Malaysia, Live on Kim Siah. :P

No comments: