Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ouch..

Today I spent half an hour walking in Midvalley Megamall and within 5 minutes, I've took out my ATM card out of my wallet swipe it over the card reader and watch silently as RM 3000 flew out from my ATM card chip into the reader and landed nicely into the bank account of the card reader's owner.

And in return, I was given a big red plastic bag with a medium sized box in it. It was rather heavey to carry about if you asked me. Who in their right mind will give up their 1 and a half month pay in return for something heavy?

Me...

Enough with all the giberish, yes, yours truly spent RM 3000 on a Fujitsu Laptop today while walking about Midvalley. It was not a splurge, it was for a cause, a cause that would not benefit me in anyway. The purchase was made so that my 23 years old sister can have a mobile machine to work on her final year thesis reasearch that will be due in two weeks time.

She better be thankful for having a kind hearted older brother such as I. For a person who would not spend more than RM 1000 a month on himself, this was some one of those huge step that I've taken in my life up till now. Come to think of it, I've never own a single gadget of my own since the day I know how to earn my own living. MP3, Digital Camera and now a laptop, all owned by my sister at my expenses.

Anyhow, it was fun owning you Mr. C. May you find new happiness in your new dwelling place (another man's bank account).

Which jack ass dare to call me a scrooge will get a whoop ass from me from now on.

Below is the jail shot that I took of the culprit which causes today's ranting. Remember that face of his well, it will be last time you will see him appearing in my life:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that's so noble of you!!

siah said...

hmm, never really thought of it that way.

noble sounds nice though.