Friday, September 22, 2006

Currently Listening:

Artist: Samsons
Title: Bukan Diriku
Album: Naluri Lelaki

This is sad, it has been the number countless Friday that I have to stay back in the office clearing up messes caused by seniors that left my post in the span of 7 to 8 years. Talking about shittyism...

Other than that, I have to put up with incapable people that like to act all smart aleck seriously gets on every single nerve that I have and yet I still have to put on a smile while they continously increase my workload. Ah! The bliss of just give them a piece of my mind straight to their face telling them that they are mere idiots given the wrong type of authority.
But well even in the midst of all these stressful moments, there are times where I look forward to go to work. Friends that would just make my day and certain special someone that would make all these disappear. I'm glad that I've met them.

Well... I guess I better get back to my work. See you all at the UNITY concert tommorrow at 6PM, location = my church = FGA KL.
See yaz.
Currently Watching:


Rawkzor-ness! But sigh... the ending super sad...

Want to buy:


Whoop ass IPod Shuffle... Its metalish!

No comments: