Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello from Singapore.

I'm writing this down in an company apartment belongs to a friend in Singapore.

Just had an interview and I have no confidence at all if I shall be employed.

But having all that said, Singapore is a place where I want to work and grow my career in.

The country's system might not be perfect. There are a lot of details that within this short amount of time I've been here that I definitely failed to realize. However, this place intrigues me.

My brain have not been functioning at this capacity for awhile now. The passion to do well in life once again started to burn.

Attempts shall be continuously made so that I can land a job in Singapore. Or any other country for the matter.

Being away from comfort zone really do changes things. With limited resources, a person grows much more faster. When you have your own to depend on, you can only make it. That would be the only choice.

I can but only wait for the call of good news from the company. It is time to diversify and venture out to another field.

I'm looking for a company and a place that recognizes my potentials and would willing to trust in my capacity.

God, I really need your divine intervention on this one.

No comments: