Thursday, September 02, 2010

Challenging year ahead

For the coming 1 year, it is really going to be a struggle for me.

I'm not one who can hide feelings well nor can I do things that are against how I really feel constantly for too long.

Yet if this is what it takes, I really do think it is worth it.

There is no guarantee to the outcome. Yet I would choose to believe whatever happens, even though it is my fleshly desires that are making the decisions, God will somehow set the destination right.

How ever much I would deviate from the intended course that God wanted me to (am not saying I am already deviating or will be deviating) I trust in His constant guidance.

My only prayer is that I come out a better person loving and fearing God more, and at the same time, I can bring a special person back to His kingdom through His divine intervention.

Love is something that I know not very well of. Hence wait is the only thing left for me to do. Care and concerns will be poured out to an acceptable extent.

To the special person who will be reading this in due time, do whatever it takes to go back to God. A relationship with Him is worth any struggles and sacrifice for His grace and mercy are ever new and He shall be the only pillar, the only rock foundation that will not waver when we need strength and comfort in times of need. Do not wait any longer. We really wouldn't know when will we meet our end for this portion of life.

There are no substances nor relationships that could replace Him. Do not look at wrong places to fill the emptiness within you for only He could do that.

My prayer is that your own convictions will be strong enough to spur you back to God again and in the same time start visiting churches and find one which you can confide in and learn more of His word and teachings.

Well its almost 2 a.m. I better head home from office. Long day ahead tomorrow and I believe I need the extra hours of rest.

No comments: