Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy CNY (Belated)


Wow...

It is already approaching the third week in my new job and from my last entry till now much have happened.

Too much to tell too little time but nonetheless, these experiences are priceless. Not all are enjoyable but like I always say:" It is all part of the growing up process."

So far have not done anything BIG for my new job yet. Nope. Wonder if there will be any this year. Market is bad but if this job does not bring any satisfaction at all in terms of experience and knowledge gaining, it is time to resend out my resume again after a year since it is not offering any monetary satisfactory in the first place.

Even though the hiring manager tells me that the job is as exciting as I want it to be, but hey, how "Exciting" things will get with limited budget, limited authority, and as well as limited staff size? I don't even feel nice requesting the company to send me off for a trainings.

Maybe I should just be patient and wait till the end of year to see what springs up.

Happy Chinese New Year by the way! Even though it is already over but its the thought that counts right?

Oh well, back to looking busy in my humble cubicle. It is green in color by the way. Will take some pictures soon. Won't want to look like a lunatic taking pictures when all my colleagues are around busy with their tasks.

Ciaozoo.

No comments: