Wednesday, November 12, 2008

They are back!

Time : 10:38A.M.

Feeling rather happy now since Raymond informed me of a great news. Thanks dude!

My second family is coming back! Woot!

Not sure if this good news is announced to everybody or not so I shall refrain myself from sharing further details. But do share my excitement. At this point of time I'm pretty happy... It's been awhile since we kept in touch.

Well, trust a chinaman like me to plan or to keep in touch lar, it'll never happen. I hate that part of myself though. At least now you'll know that if I didn't contact you for a long time, it is not because you've been forgotten, it is just that my ability to strike a conversation or keep in touch are very much limited.

Woohoo... they are coming BACK!!!!

Alright, time to go back to work in the chilly server room located in Plaza VADS. I've actually done my part, waiting for my sensei to impart the second level of kungfu to me before I can proceed further.

Car installment period - 59 months - 1 and decreasing.

No comments: