Sunday, September 14, 2008

Confused

For those who have been reading the newspapers or following the news in the country diligently, I'm am very sure by now you are well aware of how messed up our country's legal system is.

For a guy who spew rubbish that caused Malaysian to feel uncomfortable due to the racist context, all he had was a 3 years suspension from joining a political party.

As for the reporter who reported the exact words from such a fucking asshole (do pardon my language, I am very very pissed now), she get detained by ISA without prior court notice, and newspapers like The Sun, Sin Chew Jit Poh, and so forth are being sent warning letters for publishing what? The truth?

Now, in other normal country, the police, the anti bribe department, the national security department are all being monitored by the law and of course the people. Because in the end of the day, we tax payers are the ones who pay them for their services in order to safe guard the welfare of the people.

So now, in Malaysia, who are the ones that are monitoring the judiciary system and all the similar law enforcement sectors ? We the people (even though it is quite wrong because among us people, there are some just too bloody stupid to think for themselves) or political leaders?

Hmm, I wonder.

Well, I have no idea what will happened to me once I publish this post, but in the end of the day, I am just addressing these questions to whoever capable in answering.

Do educate me if you have a better view on how all these works in this country, because I have no idea who are the ones in the country that are appointed and paid to take care of the welfare of us Malaysians anymore.

No comments: