Wednesday, April 02, 2008

doknowwhattoputhere

I like Homer. *haha*

Previous post was so spur of the moment. I guess I was having some difficult time at work plus some relationship issues that made me in such a "Blarghing-mood" sorta state of mind. Probably don't know how to express the mess that I got myself into hence produced such a simple but meaningless post.

I've said this many times but it never gets old. Reading through some of my old posts amazes me sometimes. Amazed by the randomness and stupidity of the contents, there are hardly any facts or useful information included in most of those post. I think it is because I was too lazy to draft and finalize before I post.

I like Homer Hulk.

Had a brief dinner with Metal yesterday. Good to catch up with this old friend once in awhile. He is one of those people that speaks with insights alongside with tons of nonsense (mind you that these nonsense are 90% funny 90% of the time).

But yesterday was the first time we actually talked about girls and he had something positive to say about relationships heck he finally have someone in mind that could make this intelligent nut case all mushy. The sight of a mushy METAL was gross... but I'm glad. Means he is not gay after all.

Yangs, you are saved.

Then we went on talking about how negative I was, always admit defeat before the battle even starts. I have to agree with him, I am that negative. Especially in areas that I am not in full control. But you will never find that attitude when I'm playing FSP games or futsal, I play to pwnzed. I might not necessary win, but I will play till the fat mama sings.

Haha, fat mama sings. Doesn't make sense but just want to put it there for fun sakes.

Anyhow, time to go back to work. Ciaoza.

No comments: