Sunday, January 20, 2008

Currently...

1)Thanking God

Thanking God because there's nothing wrong with mom after her slipped and fell yesterday. Well, There's no way to be sure since she refuses to go for a MRI and X-Ray scan. pffft... now I know where I get my stubbornness from. It's genetic I tell you.

2)Cleaning up my room

Room is in such a mess that I probably need 10 years to clear up those junks! Don't even remember having those documents, clothes...etc in the first place.

Pffft... organizing is such a chore when you are not prepared with proper organizing tools such as files or boxes. Deciding what documents to keep, what magazines to throw, do I still need my old jeans, who do I give all these unwanted clothes to...yadee yada yada... you get the picture. I'm totally boggled at the moment. Though I sound like a woman here but if you clean your room once in every 10 years then you will understand why... x_O

3) Listening and Loving Laura Fygi + Stacey Kent

Nice soothing songs they sing. Me likey... thanks to Elaine for her contribution to my mp3 song collectoins. :P

Well time to go back to my spring cleaning session. Ciaoz.

No comments: