Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sweet ride for the feet

Oh look! It's a converse plastic bag! hmm.. What is it doing in my room?

There's a pair of shoes inside!

Woohoo... mah new sexeh pair of Converse and its free! I love shopping with mom!

Heh... seriously, nothing much to post about, this particular post is dedicated to those bimbo-ish bloggers out there. We don't care about your new pair of bras or new set of steroids built biceps... >.<"

Life as it is - mundane. And I can't be talking too much about work because it will be a bore. New manager is still an ass, now there's an additional ass licking prick that have join him in torturing the daylights out of the unfortunate us. bla bla bla... can't wait to get even when I get the chance... IF i get the chance to... pffftt...

Hmm... I think I'll just play around with the new camera that my sister bought with her own allowance... basically mom will be paying for that too... lousy sister... don't know how to earn but know how to spend already. :P

Ciaozoo...

No comments: