Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Project: Room Transformation

Intro

The idea of making my room a little more comfy and adding a little more character to it have been in my head for quite some time. I think it is about time I finally start putting plans into action. Or at least start to plan and search for suitable items to replace some of the furnitures inside my room.

Transformation 1: The Desk

At the moment, the one thing I want to replace the most is my study table. Bought it since 1997, the first year of high school. Parents probably having hopes that I will one day be a scientist or a doctor... hmm... anyway, there's nothing wrong with my table but it is time to let my table go.

Here's a picture of my table:

Current study table

Can you see how much space is my table wasting? And it is not suitable to be a computer table because I have no wrist space when I want to type. And of course I want to expand my comp speakers into something bit more fancy. :)

Anyhow, I roughly had an idea of how my new table going to be. It should be a corner table that look something like the table below:


Sexeh new table!

Once I get something like this, gone be the messy wiring, gone be the little wrist space and here comes my sexeh new speakers!

Next Post -

Transformation 2: The Speakers

No comments: