Sunday, May 13, 2007

Core

The center of my being, the core, the source of life that is moving me about… Have I allow God to be at that place of power in my life? After reading Aunty Chiew Har's email, I felt more compelled to pay more attention in discovering the answers to the question above. Her email is like a timely alarm that wakes me up from my drowsiness after being drunk with life's affairs which consists of the usual ups and downs moments.

I've been an ambassador of Christ for almost 6 years now and I clearly remembered that my progress of reaching out have been rather stagnant. But nonetheless, I am still trying my very best each day to be a light unto people around me and as surprisingly as I might sound, I find that I do glorify HIS name in a very unique way, a way that HE tailored right into my character. It might not be a huge revival movement, but I believe as time pass and as I continue to have the love and passion when I first accepted Christ, HIS ways will be revealed in due time.

Yes, I must profess this loudly so that my journey in this lifetime will impactful and that more and more of HIM are seen in my actions and behaviors.

However at the age of 23, I will still live life with pretty much spontaneous vibrancy as much as my remaining strength generated from my old body could sustain.


No comments: