Friday, December 22, 2006

Woke up this morning with a high fever... the gungho me decided to not see a doctor and see if I could get better by tomorrow.

2nd camp was good, messages was good. Took the first van down with Judah and had a fruitful chat with him. Oh! we saw an accident which involves a proton wira, a fainted girl and some fallen stone barriers we saw on the highway sometimes. Then later in the day when David and I were coming home from dinner, we saw a car caught on fire and was left on the roadside while car owner, by standers and police were involved.

These sort of incidents makes me realize that any thing can happen in any day, it is already a great blessing itself when we make it to the end of the day alive and unharmed. But I guess most of us will be taking small but significant things such as this for granted-ly, yet I know the time to buck up and to rise up in serving God is now.

During the chat with Judah, I was reminded of the shepherd's staff Moses used to perform tons of miracles namely parting the red sea and so forth... the staff wasn't really a special one, every single shepherd is using that kind of staff, reason being that Moses was able to perform so many miracles with that staff was because he offered himself with all that he have to God. Not all that he is good at, but all that he have. In the end of the day, even without obvious talents, availability counts.

It is really encouraging to know for sure that God will use me, a person without obvious talents in His kingdom as long as I avail myself to Him even if I don't have anything that I'm really good at.

Till I recover from my fever, I guess I'll just rest at home and spend time with God.

Fever boy out...

No comments: