Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's Sunday, yet another week have gone by and what have I achieved in life?

Other than allowing my heart to be stolen and then crushed before retrieving it, I achieved nothing.

History repeats itself for the 3rd time. This time even though I've no regrets because I went for it yet it doesn't mean that its less painful.

Well of course no one know about this till I post it up. But it's alright, I've got nothing to hide and there's nothing wrong.

Thanks for spending time with me my good ol friends (leoric, metal, yangalinghams). I didn't say anything about this yesterday but well, it's all good because I have made a choice. Next please... :)

Till next weekend comes, work hard and stay alive. Cheers...

bluebyrd signing off...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ignore the emo part... sigh... woman... I'm alright now... until she does another crazy stunt again.

Nights...

No comments: