Sunday, August 06, 2006

It's been a month since I last went for a church service and perform my duty as a leader and a sound guy, I'm starting to feel like I can do without church...

Haha... just joking lar you atheist out there... I'm just having a hectic month and am taking an un-announced and un-official break from church. I am still a strong believer of God but of course with some weakness intact, after all I'm still human. A total of 60 hours of over time in a span of one month, I think that is enough for me to fall sick again and again since I dont have proper rest.

Anyway, I'm not complaining. As far as I'm concern, work is hectic but good just that my social life is limited. I managed to go to MV yesterday though, a friend came back from Aussie so got an excuse to get my lazy butt off my bed to meet up with him. Drats... my break lights have to stop functioning this month causing me 35 ringgit not to mention the saman that I got for overdue parking. Roar...

Anyhow found this wallpaper and thought of sharing with you people who luf butterflies.

Have a great week. I'll be busy till the end of August if I'm lucky.

No comments: